Getting dofollow backlink from Facebook
If you have checked about SEo, you must be aware of the word backlink. if we can say Content is King, then backlink is Queen of a site. So we have to get a good dofollow backlinks to our site. In one of our previous posts, we discussed about a method to get the backlink from Google Plus. Here we will show you how we will get one from Facebook.
Facebook is one of the popular Social network in the world and its has an Alexa ranking of #2. So getting a dofollow backlink from it will be a good thing for your website. The first thing you have to do is to create a Facebook page for your site. I think you already have one, if you don’t have one create one now. There will be a “Create Page” option under Pages category in your Facebook dashboard. Using that option you can create your own Facebook page.
Facebook pages are very helpful in getting traffic to your site. After creating the page invite your friends to like the page. You can directly in touch with your followers with the help of this page. So add the page plugin (previously known as like box) to your site, so that your visitors can follow you.
Now we will check how we can add the backlink. Follow the below steps one by one.
Dofollow Backlink creation in FB page
1. Search “static html iframe tab” in the search bar and choose the one showing on below screenshot. As you can see there are several search results, so select the one with star symbol. Also check it show the page as shown in next point.
2. Now you can see a page like below an click on the green button “Add Static HTML to a Page “
3. Now you have to select the Fb page, in which you are going to add the backlink. Use the drop down menu “Facebook Pages” and select the page and click on “Add Page Tab‘ button.
4. Now click on “Setup Tab” button. It will redirect you to a page, where yo can add your dofollow link.
5. Now, you can see a page like below. In which delete all line of words from index.html and add the below code. Replace the link and site’s name colored in red with your own items.
<a title=”Check Out” href=”http://newbiesworld.com/“
target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”>Newbies World</a>
After adding those lines, click on “Save & Publish” button. Now click on preview button or check your page. There will be a new tab named “Welcome”. If you cant fine, check it under “More” button. Check the screen shot below, its the backlink created with the above code.
Find this post helpful ??? please comment your experience with this post and also comment if you find any difficulties during this process.